Is pain is affecting your work and your lifestyle?
We can help you get back to doing the things you have to do, and the things you love to do quickly and safely
- Musculoskeletal injury treatment
- Pilates (3 x Pilates reformers)
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Rehabilitation programs
- Posture and Ergonomic Assessments
- Performance enhancement for sport
- Workers compensation
- Pre-employment medical and return to work assessments
- Initial Consult (45 minutes) $90.00
- Follow Up Consult (30 minutes) $70.00
- Emergency call out consult $130.00
- Pilates (60 minutes) $35.00
- Massage (60 minutes) $90.00
- Massage (45 minutes) $70.00
- Massage (30 minutes) $50.00
- Pre employment Medicals $440.00
AP will treat patients with or without health insurance. If you do have private health insurance, HICAPS facilities are offered to allow you to claim your treatment costs at the time of your visit, so you will only need to pay the gap on the day. EFTPOS facilities are also available and there is no surcharge for credit card usage.
AP will also treat any compensable patients on Work Cover. To qualify for treatment, you must have a referral from your Medical Practitioner (GP) or specialist and a valid claim number. If you do know your employers insurance company (e.g. GIO, QBE, TIO) and your case manager’s name and number, please bring that information along too to make processing easier.
Since beginning clinical Pilates with AP, my physical condition has improved significantly. Pilates has played a pivotal role in strengthening and toning my body. I feel the benefits long after my class and I look forward to my session each week.Pilates client